Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Devotional time

I read my devotions in the morning before I go to work and it makes my day a better day. This particular one stood out to me so I thought I would share it with you.

Father God, according to Your Word, without faith it is impossible to
please You, because anyone who comes to You must believe that You exist and that You reward those who earnestly seek You. (Heb.11:6).
Lord, I want to please You. Build faith in me so my life will honor the life of Your Son at all times, in every way.
Help me not be like the ancient Israelites who willfully put You to the test (Ps. 78:18). They did not believe in You or trust in Your deliverance even after all the wonders You had shown them (Ps. 78:22).
Please swell my soul with belief, and help me to trust emphatically in Your deliverance.

Most of those who know me know I have some issues and I want to be able to always put my trust in the Lord. This reading made me realize how much God loves me and just ask that we trust His Word.

School is back in swing and the kids are ( I can't even think of a word).
Our school nurse that has been there forever is being moved to another school and it has been a sad day for us. We really do have a family atmosphere at my school. I feel real blessed to work there. Lacey and I are about to get ready to go to bed, we're like to old women, really set in our ways.

See ya later when I have some pictures of my precious grandbaby! He is doing real good, please continue to pray for him.

2 comments: