Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Our Trip to Mulberry, Fl to see Daddy and Frances



I got a call from a friend on Friday afternoon saying that my Daddy was not doing well.  I decided to go visit him.  He will be 91 in December!  Aaron, Bobbi, Keegan and I got in the car and left Sunday.  We had a wonderful visit and Daddy is really showing his age, but it made me feel so good to see him and Frances.  Daddy and Frances just loved  Keegan.  He has eighteen acres and we walked aroung and saw every fruit imaginable.  We saw Daddy's 3 cows and 2 bulls.  Keegan loved running all around the place and feeding the  cows.  We went and bought hay and feed for the cows and Aaron turned into farmer john that day.  Please keep my Daddy and Frances in your prayers.  Here are a few pictures I took to share with my friends.

2 comments: